Pradeep
Pradeep
10 Month ago, in Australia Education

Hi Team I completed my 1st in a university and planning to change university and course to the same AQF level course. Both current and new are AQF 9. Am not applying for a new student visa as the courses are of the same level and my visa is valid for another 20 months. My question is, once I receive my new COE(course starts in March)am I allowed to work full time till the start of the new course ? My 1st sem ended in 1st week of Nov and the new course starts from3rd week of March. I am refering to the visa condition "You cannot start paid work until you have started your course in Australia." Does that apply in this scenario ? Let me know thanks and I will approach you guys for other formalities on course change.

Comments
AnaShrestha
AnaShrestha
10 Month ago

You have got full time working rights in between first and second semester break period since that is your vacation period.

Pradeep
Pradeep
10 Month ago

Thanks but my question is related to changing course. If I want to change my course from AQF 9 to AQF 9 and not applying any new student visa, will have any work limitations till my new course starts in March?

Just concerned about visa condition "You cannot start paid work until you have started your course in Australia." Does this apply for course changes or only for new visa grants?

Aussizz Support
Aussizz Support
10 Month ago

Yes, this restrictions will apply on your visa as you are still enrolled in the previous course until you get your new visa and release letter from the previous course provider.