Enrico C Salvador
Enrico C Salvador
9 Month ago, in Australia Immigration

Regarding Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485), other than the obvious evidence to support that the marriage is legal under Australian laws, what are the other requirements/pre-requisites to include me in my wife's application in said visa? This is a non-subsequent entrant question, just to be clear. Appreciate your speedy feedback. Thanks!

Comments
Enrico C Salvador
Enrico C Salvador
9 Month ago

Just to add, I'm currently offshore and never had a student visa.

In the immigration website, it says: "You and anyone included in your application must be in Australia when you apply and when a decision on the application is made."

Am I limited to a certain visa so my wife could apply for the both of us when I go there?

Aussizz Support
Aussizz Support
9 Month ago

Hi Enrico,

It seems that you were not included in the application of you wife's student visa. If this is the case, tan you can not add yourself directly in her TR. You must wait until your wife's TR has been granted and than you can put your TR file as a depandant of your wife.

Regards,
Team Aussizz.

Aussizz Support
Aussizz Support
9 Month ago

Hi Enrico,

It seems that you were not included in the application of you wife's student visa. If this is the case, tan you can not add yourself directly in her TR. You must wait until your wife's TR has been granted and than you can put your TR file as a depandant of your wife.

Regards,
Team Aussizz.