Dear All, I'm Threema Perera. I'm 24 years old. I expect to go abroad(Australia) in order to do Masters. I'm a graduate student who have degree in Bachelor of Science in International Transportation

0 0
Threema Perera
in Australia Education
I'm Threema Perera. I'm 24 years old. I expect to go abroad(Australia) in order to do my Masters. I'm a graduate student who have degree in Bachelor of Science in International Transportation & Logistics Management.

Comments

Sanjana Parmar
Hi Threema, can you tell us when have you completed your bachelors and do you have any course/university preference? To fulfill entry criteria you also need to give english test: IELTS/PTE/TOEFL/CAE.
0 0

Comments

Threema Perera

Thanks for the Reply. I have completed my degree in this year and graduated in 13th of July 2017, Although I have two year working experience.   Next, I expect to do my master (2-year master degree) in Australia. Apart from that I have already done IELTS exam. The result will be released in next week. Most importantly I anticipate to get hold of PR after Postgraduate work. Nevertheless, Transportation and Logistics Management don’t consist of Skill list in Australia. Interestingly though I prefer doing master degrees like business analysis or Data Science. Therefore, what type of master degree should I follow in order get PR easily in Australia.  Please Advise.

Thank You.

Threema,

Best Regards.

0 0

Comments

Sanjana Parmar

You can apply for Masters of International business/MBA (Marketing). But these management degrees would directly not make you elgible for PR. and going for a career change would impact your visa as you need to prove why do you want to go for a course which is not relevant to your previous academics or experience. Many of the states benefits its internaional students by giving them a priority in state sponsorship like Tasmania, South Australia. You can chose to study from there as well.

0 0