Regarding regional points

0 0
Rohit Randhawa
in Australia Education
Hi mam/sir, I am doing BIT(3 years) from federation university,mount helen campus. and in summer break i am planning to do next semester from ATMC melbourne (which is partner provider of federation university) to fast track my study.I am in my 4th semester,i hopefully complete this november.I want to know as i would hadcompleted 2 years full time study in regional area after this semester,so if i do next semester from atmc melbourne,will it affect my regional area points for a 3 years degree ?If i do this, i will be able to complete my degree by july next year, i will be left with extra 8 months time for my student visa to expire, what can i do in that time ?can i do professional year in it,or any other productive thing so that i can be eligible to meet points for 189 visa ?If i can't utilise that time properly than there is no point to fast track my studies.Thank you :-)

Comments

Sanjana Parmar
Hi Rohit, you wont be eligible for points for regional studies if you finish your degree from a non-regional campus, as ultimately the immigration is going to check the course completion certificate. So try to complete your study from same campus only and you will be benefited.
Thanks, Team Aussizz!!

0 0

Comments

Rohit Randhawa

Hi Rohit, you wont be eligible for points for regional studies if you finish your degree from a non-regional campus, as ultimately the immigration is going to check the course completion certificate. So try to complete your study from same campus only and you will be benefited.

Thanks, Team Aussizz!!

Hi mam,

i just want to do one semester from non-regional campus, and my degree is of 3 years. It is mentioned on the immigration website that i need to do 2 years fulltime study and live in regional area for regional area points,which i have done. and ATMC is a partner provider of federation university, so i will get federation university degree.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

0 0