Umersufyan1688
Umersufyan1688
4 Month ago, in Australia Education

But i need your help to just confirm a few doubt as you are operational in Australia. Please assist. In WA, after completetion of Duration: 156 weeks Package Detail: CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support 097131J CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services* 097136D Will I be eligible to apply for 485? How many hours of work experience do i need to lodge PR? Is it necessary to complete those hours on Full Working Right visa (e.g TR)? I’ve checked on ACWA web. In front of lead college there’s written “Provisionally Accredited”. Shall I continue with the college? Regards.

Comments
Wendy Tu
Wendy Tu
4 Month ago

Hi Umersufyan,

Hope you having a great day over there !!

My name is Wendy Tu - an education Consultant from Aussizz Group Northbridge.
Regarding to your question, there is a few things that you need to note:
+ Visa 485 has 2 streams: Graduate and Post Study. For Post- Study Stream, you will have to study at least 2 years in Australia in ANY Degree at Bachelor level and above. For Graduate Stream, you will need to study at least 2 years in a course that lead to occupation that included in the Medium- Longterm List and have successful Provisional Skill Assessment.
+ For Community Service, the occupation that match with this course is Community Worker, Youth Worker, etc,., which are all on the Short -term Occupation list. Which means study Diploma alone won't be able to help you get your Visa 485.
+ For course that said Provisionally Accredited, it means that upon completing this qualification, there will be work experience required in order for you to get the Full Skill Assessment for any type of Skill Visa (190,491,.,,,,) or Employer Sponsorship. But because studying this alone won't give you 485 options, I would suggest you to consider either a package course of : Diploma + Bachelor in Community Services ( 4 years) or go straight to Bachelor in Community Services (3 years) at Stott's College in order for you to be qualified for Visa 485 and have time to work on your Skill Assessment and English Requirement.

I hope my answer helped you. I can continue give you more information and guide you to applied Stott's College if needed.
You can contact me through my email : wendy.tu@aussizzgroup.com

Warm regards,