Alihussain tinwala
Alihussain tinwala
2 Month ago, in Australia Education

I am looking for bach in information technology in Melbourne and have also narrowed down the universities available which is Deakin University. Just wanted to know more about the lifestyle and the education system from a students point of view

Comments
Wendy Tu
Wendy Tu
2 Month ago

Hi Ali,

Hope you having a great day over there !!

My name is Wendy Tu - an education Consultant from Aussizz Group Northbridge.

Regarding to your question, Deakin is quite e reputed University in term of offering these STEM course. So for the teaching quality and the qualification, you don't really have to worry.

Melbourne is also a big city, just after Sydney, so there will be more vibrant and more job opportunities. However, that would also mean that there are more competition and take noted that since it is a major city, you will only have 2 Years Visa 485 (Graduate Visa) after completing your course.

The education system is also standard with the rest of state in Australia ranging from Vocational Course to Higher Education Course with the same recognition. The only difference would be the ranking between the courses and University.

The lifestyle is vibrant and energetic. This is suitable for young people that want a dynamic environment. You can find more information about the lifestyle at here :https://www.gostudy.com.au/australia/cities/melbourne/

If there anything further that I can assist you with, feel free to contact me through my email : wendy.tu@aussizzgroup.com

Warm regards,