Priyanath Joshi
Priyanath Joshi
2 Month ago

Yes, certainly. You could apply for any substantive visa (including SC 186 visa) as a holder of 482 visa.

You could also directly apply for 186 without having to apply for 482 provided you meet the eligibility criteria. 
Let me know if I could be of any assistance. Please find my contact details below.

Priyanath Joshi Snehaletha |

Registered Migration Agent (MARN:1800804)

LLB, Grad Cert in Migration Law; BA Psychology, P.G Cert in Family Counselling; Diploma in Community Welfare


Mobile: 0423 269 643

  • 0
  • 0
Sign In or Register to comment.