Rini Udayanilavan
Rini Udayanilavan
5 Week ago, in Australia Immigration

Would you be able to advise me if the following is possible? - I applied for 309 visas (offshore) in March 2019 from India - I am in Australia since July 2019 in 600 visitor visa - I got notified in March 2020 that my spouse visa 309 is ready to be active once I leave Australia. - However, I wasn't able to do so because of all the travel bans & quarantine. There is no certainty when I could return to Australia if I leave now. And its been 7 months still no improvement in the situation. -So if I were to apply for a new 820(onshore) spouse visa at this point, could you please tell me if the current 309 visa evaluations can be transferred to the new 820 visa application? -I am currently in a state of mind to pay again for my spouse visa if need be and do all paperwork again. However, I would like to know ifthis new visa 820could be fast-tracked andthere would not be any further wait on the visa approval. Your advice on this is greatly appreciated. If this is possible, i would like to meet your team and discuss it further.

Comments
Ashwinder Deep
Ashwinder Deep
5 Week ago

Hi Rini,

Hope you are well.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Regarding your inquiry, we would recommend you to discuss your case in full detail with one of our migration experts so that he can give you the best advice. Also, applying onshore partner visa is possible and we can assist you in the process for that.

Kindly let us know where you located in Australia and share your contact number so that we can arrange a consultation for you.

Kind regards,
Ashwinder