Dhivyan Raj S Nagaraju
Dhivyan Raj S Nagaraju
3 Month ago, in Australia Education

I wanted to ask about the Australian study requirement for the 485 Graduate Visa. I am currently nearing the completion of a Bachelors course that counts for 122 weeks according to CRICOS. After this course's completion, I want to apply for another student visa to study a post-graduate diploma that counts for 78 weeks according to CRICOS and I would also receive pilot licenses and qualifications. I wanted to know if the Australian study requirement needed for the 485 Visa would be met in these circumstances. When I apply for the 485 Visa after the post-graduate course, would it be seen as me having completed only 78 Weeks (only the post-graduate) or would it be seen as me completing 200 weeks of study (cumulative total of the bachelor degree and the post-graduate), and would I be eligible for the 485 Visa Graduate Stream considering that I would have received qualifications to be an Aeroplane Pilot/Flying Instructor?

Comments
Achal Sikligar
Achal Sikligar
3 Month ago

Dear Dhivyan Raj,

Greetings of the day!!

I am Achal working as Admin with Aussizz Group.

Your inquiry is about migration so you will have to contact our migration agents for further information.

If you have any questions and queries, please contact us at your convenience.

Hope I have answered your question.

Regards,

Achal.