prasanna
prasanna
8 Month ago, in Canada Immigration

Hi, I'm interested to know about Canada migration. first, I want to make sure my eligibility of express entry program or state nomination or anything. my wife finished her Master's degree (information systems) in CQU Melbourne uni ,couple of month ago, I studied in a four-year national diploma in mechanical engineering and completed the 2016 January. from 2015 i worked as a mechanical engineer in Sri Lanka and in Melbourne currently, I'm working as a mechanical technician since 3 years, now i applied to get a skill assessment in Australia as a mechanical technologist. And also these days im getting ready for IELTS. i want to know what is the eligibility for me , to apply PR in Canada and, if can, what is the Minimum IELTS score for me as a Main applicant?

Comments
CanadaTeam
CanadaTeam
3 Month ago

Hello Sir,

Greetings from Aussizz Group!!

Your profile can be eligible for Canada PR  if you score CLB 7 (L-6/ S-6/ W-6/ R-6) being main applicant, and your wife scores at least CLB 4 (L-4.5/ R-3.5/ S-4/ W-4) being dependent in IELTS General test.

For better assessment of your profiles for Canada PR, I request you to share your resume on info@aussizz.com

Thanks,
Team Aussizz.