guest.aussizz
3 Month ago, in PTE

Hi , it said there are 10 mock test free! How to use them pls

Comments
Rachna Lulla
Rachna Lulla
3 Month ago

Hello,

You can purchase the evaluation for the mock test and you will be able to apply the test for evaluation.

To purchase an evaluation, click on "Apply for evaluation" which is available in front of the test, simply click on that and go to the cart, make payment and your test will be initiated for evaluation.

If you want to purchase more than one evaluations, please go to the option "Packages" on the dashboard and choose the number of evaluations, go to the cart, make payment and your test will be initiated for evaluation. 

The benefits of the evaluation are as follows:

ü  Experts evaluates the tests
ü  Scoring is based on PTE scoring patterns.
ü  Scores varies 5-10% in real
ü  Save your money and evaluate yourself before taking the actual test.
ü  Know your strength and weakness etc etc

I hope you consider us for purchasing the evaluation. Our experts will provide you the feedback and areas of improvement along with the scorecard.

Thank you,
PTE Support Team

sayyeda.mominabanu
sayyeda.mominabanu
3 Month ago

same here with this question..but the response is not quite related..could you let me know how to redeem the 10 free mock tests..? As instructed in the private email i have followed the same steps but could not redeem them..it asks me to pay 25rs for test..?? could u resolve my issue

Rachna Lulla
Rachna Lulla
3 Month ago

Hi,

To view the mock test follow the given steps:

1. Login to ptetutorials.com from your laptop/desktop.
2. Go to the dashboard on the left side of the portal.
3. Click on the practice test.
4. View mock tests.

Also, I regret to inform you that test extension is a paid service, you can make the payment for the extension and they will be extended for you.

You can also practice from our sample questions by going to the link: https://ptetutorials.com/sample-questions

You can use the code to get the discount: EXTEND15

Thank you,
PTE Support Team