• 1
  • 1
3 Month ago, in Australia Immigration

Hi there, my mom is currently on holiday in Australia - staying with us. We are looking for visa options so she can stay for longer period of times. My mom is 56 years old. Please could you give me some advise on what visa would be best and also what options would be the cheapest. thank you, Lara

Ankur Saini
Ankur Saini
3 Month ago


There are options available for your Mum which you can consider. 

Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 114)

Aged Dependent Relative visa (subclass 838)

Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)

Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)

Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)

Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)

Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143)

Parent visa (subclass 103)

Partner (Provisional and Migrant) visa (subclass 309 100)

Partner visa (subclass 820 801)

Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 870)

You may apply for 870 Subclass or you may even extend the current tourist visa (If she isn't having "No further stay condition) If require more information. We request you to please call us at 0404 632 066 or drop an email st amritpal.kaur@aussizzgroup.com

Thanks and Regards

Team Aussizz 

  • 1
  • 0
Sign In or Register to comment.