Syed Jaffer Abbas Abidi
Syed Jaffer Abbas Abidi
7 Month ago, in Canada Immigration

Hello my Name is Jaffer. I have completed my Masters of Education from melbourne and currently i just applied for my graduate work visa in Australia. Meanwhile I am planning to apply for Canadian PR. i just need some information and guidance regarding that. Can you guys help me with the whole application process?

Comments
ShwetaJoshi
ShwetaJoshi
7 Month ago

Hello Jaffer,
I hope you doing Great,

As you have ask for canada PR process. there are some minimum criteria which you need fulfill to apply for Canada immigration.
we have to apply under federal skilled worker as this program for them who have foreign work experience and want to migrate canada Permanently.

There are six selection factors if you meet all the minimum requirements then assess your app;application under 100 - points grid and the current passing marks is 67.

you have minimum one year work experience in your field, and it must be paid and full time.

you must taken approved language test in English or French. Get minimum score of Canadian language benchmark CLB 7 in four abilities

if you fulfill above criteria than you can apply under federal Skilled worker program.

Thanks,
Team Aussizz.