Rutu Bhavsar
Rutu Bhavsar
4 Month ago

Dear Ayazuddin,

Many colleges (Not all) in the Canada are accepting the PTE test to prove your English proficiency. You can contact us, if you need further details about the colleges and the program.

Team Aussizz

  • 0
  • 1
Sign In or Register to comment.