Karan
Karan
8 Month ago, in New Zealand Immigration

Hello there, I have been watching your videos on Facebook, Samip is doing a great job explaining things about Immigration NZ I came to NZ in 2014 Qualification: NZ DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS LEVEL 6 Work Experience: November 2014-November 2016 as Concierge at Millennium Hotels (PART-TIME) November 2016-Ongoing: I am working as a Duty Manager (FULL TIME) I used the point checker and came to this conclusion: Age : 21 years : 30 points Skilled employment : 50 points Qualification: 40 points Studied Full time Post Graduation 2 years or more : 15 Points Atleast 1 year NZ Experience: 10 points Skilled work experience: 2 years: 10 points 4 years: 20 points If i use 4 years work experience then I have 165 points but if use 2-3 years work experience then I only have 155 points. Now my question is Can i claim points for concierge job considering it is in same occupation or if you have any solution for me to apply my residence visa. Once I get my question answered I will be clear and if I can apply for residence visa, I am definitely bringing my Visa application file to you guys. Looking forward to hear back from you Thank you Kind Regards Karan

Comments
Tejas Dalvi
Tejas Dalvi
7 Month ago

Hi Karan, after going through the details you have provided. We can see that you have calculated the correct points for your age. For the qualifications, we need information regarding your highest qualification and the duration of the qualification to correctly calculate the points. For the work experience to we need all the details regarding the employment, its duration, duties as well as was it during your studies or after the studies. Please provide us the details and we will be glad to help you in regards to your application.