Hanny Ng
Hanny Ng
9 Month ago, in Australia Immigration

Hi, I'm currently am student in QUT and in first year of diploma in business. At first, I want to major in Acounting, but I heard it's hard to get a job these days. Furthermore, the points increased to 80 points for accountant. I'll only have a total of 70 points by the time I graduate and would need extra points to reach 80. I'm afraid I would not be able to get a job after graduating as people prefer pr. My friends recommended me to change major while I can. They said it's easier to get a job in quantity surveyor. Can you give me your recommendation/advice?

Comments
Aussizz Support
Aussizz Support
9 Month ago

Hi,

We would not be able help you with the job prospects as we do not deal in that sector,

However, your second point is true, you will need high points if you are looking for PR in accounting field. The points requirement is really high in that stream.

Please see one of our migration consultant in person to get a detailed picture of this case. They will help you assess your case in detail and let you know the chances of PR in your case in both the streams i.e. accountant and quantity surveyor.

Regards,
Team Aussizz.