Sandeep Kumar
Sandeep Kumar
6 Month ago, in New Zealand Immigration

My qualification 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering from India 1 Year Graduate Diploma in Construction Project Management Exp 7 years of work Experince in Construction as AutoCAD Engineer/Billing Engineer/QS in India 6 Months as a Labourer in Auckland 5 months as CAD Draftsmen in Auckland Going to start working as Floor and Wall Tile/Floor finisher. My question is am I able to get Essential Skill work visa through Tiler JOB? Thanks in Advance

Comments
Tejas Dalvi
Tejas Dalvi
6 Month ago

Hi, We need all the details regarding your on going employment before we can suggest you regarding your query. Under the ANZSCO the Wall and Floor tiler (333411) occupation requires a NZ register level 4 qualification or three or more years of experience in this occupation can substitute the formal qualification. Please provide us further details regarding your work and employer and we can then suggest you appropriate feedback.

Sandeep Kumar
Sandeep Kumar
6 Month ago

Thanks for your enquiry. Can you please provide your email-id and contact number so that we can reach you and have in depth conversation.

email ID sandeep160287@gmail.com