Ankur
Ankur
2 Month ago, in Australia Immigration

i am a registered nurse from Nepal and got my Aphra letter for iron course. How can I apply to Australia to do my Iron course. will I get my visa jus

Comments
Dhruval Patel
Dhruval Patel
12 February,2018

Hi Ankur,

If you have got a referral letter form AHPRA than you may apply fo r admission in any education provider to enrol in IRON program. Once you are enrolled you can apply for visitor visa to complete your IRON program. You can also go for student visa if your course is of more than 12 weeks.

Regards,
Team Aussizz

Ankur
Ankur
12 February,2018

Hi Ankur,

If you have got a referral letter form AHPRA than you may apply fo r admission in any education provider to enrol in IRON program. Once you are enrolled you can apply for visitor visa to complete your IRON program. You can also go for student visa if your course is of more than 12 weeks.

Regards,
Team Aussizz

Thanks you very much Dhruval for your reply. So that means, I  can get a visitor visa right? How does this work? as I am from Nepal and how would I apply for visa? will I be allowed to come in Australia to study showing the enrolment only? wont I be questioned?

Ankur
Ankur
12 February,2018

Is it easy to get a visitor visa for my situation? will they allow me to come to Australia to do my Iron course in a visitor visa? how hard is it?

Dhruval Patel
Dhruval Patel
27 February,2018

Hi Ankur,

If you have a valid enrollment letter for the IRON program then department of home affairs will grant you visitor visa. It is not hard to get the visa.

Regards,
Team Aussizz